Lito'sGaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lito'sGaming Network

Lito'sGaming Network - Official Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The iRP Server is currently: Online - The Gf2 Server is currently: Online
New eVIP and Holiday Events, read it here in the announcement board!
Event: Go bid your way for 750 points!

Application: Laredef

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laredef

Application: Laredef Empty
PostSubject: Application: Laredef   Application: Laredef Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Do you have any previous experience administrating a RP server?
Yes, I have been administrating RPC for a few months now. Now that RPC is dying i needed to find a new Server so i decided to try out this one and it seems better.

If yes, are there references? (This can help your chances a lot)
RPC has ULX so i know all of the commands and have a lot of them bound when i need them.

Why do you want to be an administrator?
I want to be an administrator because when i am online a lot and i believe we need some more administrators because there is a long time span when i was online yesterday where there were no admins and alot of stuff went down. I got all the steam ID's and gave them to Yuri with reasons when he came back a few hours later. I also want to help LGN grow and i think if we have more admins people wont leave when we have propblockers blocking everywhere for an hour because i could kick/ban them. I am very experienced with ULX and administration from RPC and know how to handle everything and what to give them with what rule they broke.

Do you have Ventrilo?
Yes.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes.

Would you be willing to get on Ventrilo even when you're not playing Garry's Mod for the case an admin is needed?
Yes, i am always on LGN's Ventrilo! Very Happy

What time zone are you in?
I am in Eastern Time Zone UTC -5:00

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating the server?
As you could proboly see when i am not doing anything i am on GMod so i could say AT LEAST 5 hours if i have something going that day but mostly i will be on A LOT more.

Define "minge, RDM, NLR" in your own words.
  • Minge: Someone that breaks the rules continually because they think it is fun and don't really want to RP but make others mad.
  • RDM: Random Death Match is when a player comes up and kills someone without RPing.
  • NLR: New life rule is when you die you cant go back to the spot where you died for at least 3 minutes.

Would you be willing to answer any questions verbally or timed on Ventrilo?
I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Steam Name: Laredef
Roleplay Name: Roy Fredrickson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12793401

Can you contribute to the server? (Job ideas/scripting, LUA scripts, mapping, etc)
I would be happy to contribute ideas to improve the server. I have been thinking but none have come to me yet but i will post them or tell you them on vent when i come up with them!

Thanks for viewing my application!

-Laredef

Very Happy

Last edited by Laredef on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JayLitowick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Laredef   Application: Laredef Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:35 am

Update with the new Staff Applicant template please, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Laredef

PostSubject: Re: Application: Laredef   Application: Laredef Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:22 pm

Just Updated it.

Thanks for viewing!
Back to top Go down
JayLitowick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Laredef   Application: Laredef Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Accepted, your powers have been granted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Laredef   Application: Laredef Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Laredef
Page 1 of 1