Lito'sGaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lito'sGaming Network

Lito'sGaming Network - Official Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The iRP Server is currently: Online - The Gf2 Server is currently: Online
New eVIP and Holiday Events, read it here in the announcement board!
Event: Go bid your way for 750 points!

Yuri Orlav - "Mock" Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri Orlav

Yuri Orlav - "Mock" Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Yuri Orlav - "Mock" Staff Application   Yuri Orlav - "Mock" Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Do you have any previous experience administrating a RP server?
I've been a super administrator on a downtown_v2 server in the past that was shut down due to a lack of funding.

If yes, are there references?
Unfortunately, all of the other admins have become inactive on Steam, and I deleted them to clean up my friends list.

Do you have experience with ULX admin commands?
I have experience with ULX as well as ASSmod. The previous server I was administrating, we used ASSmod for about a month, and converted to ULX.

Why do you want to be an administrator?
I want to be an administrator because I've placed a lot of time on the server and enjoy the roleplay environment. I believe that if I become admin, I could help the environment by preventing players from getting stuck in the world bugs, as well as prevent minging.

Do you have Ventrilo?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Would you be willing to get on Ventrilo even when you're not playing Garry's Mod for the case an admin is needed?
I am on Ventrilo even when I am not at my computer, often in the AFK channel.

What time zone are you in?
I am in the US Central Standard Time zone. UTC -06

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating the server?
I am on Garry's Mod an average of 6 hours per day, weekdays. Weekends are unpredictable.

Define "minge, RDM, NLR" in your own words.
Minge- Any player that does not understand or care about the roleplay environment. They often do not care about server rules and can potentially ruin the gameplay of any other player.
RDM- Random Deathmatch This is killing another player without a proper roleplay reason, or disobeying the rules regarding killing a player. (Example: Not warning a player you're mugging that you will kill them if they run.)
NLR- New Life Rule New Life Rule is the written statement that you cannot go back to the location of death for three minutes. This is to ensure you cannot alter the outcome of a raid if you are killed, this rule is intended for a more realistic outcome.

Would you be willing to answer any questions verbally or timed on Ventrilo?
I'm always on Ventrilo, even if I'm not at my computer, as I said earlier.

Real Name
Nick Wright

Steam Name
Dominance9400

Roleplay Name
Yuri Orlav

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:23014013

Can you contribute to the server? (Job ideas/scripting, LUA scripts, mapping, etc)
I'm always eager to give my ideas, I've helped with jobs in the past, I can script basic LUA, and I'm happy to learn how to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
JayLitowick
Admin
Admin

Yuri Orlav - "Mock" Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuri Orlav - "Mock" Staff Application   Yuri Orlav - "Mock" Staff Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:25 pm

I love you:)
Back to top Go down

Yuri Orlav - "Mock" Staff Application
Page 1 of 1