Lito'sGaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lito'sGaming Network

Lito'sGaming Network - Official Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The iRP Server is currently: Online - The Gf2 Server is currently: Online
New eVIP and Holiday Events, read it here in the announcement board!
Event: Go bid your way for 750 points!

Kevin bush, and perhaps roy, abuse of power, false conclusions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
failtolawl
Citizen
Citizen
failtolawl

Kevin bush, and perhaps roy, abuse of power, false conclusions Empty
PostSubject: Kevin bush, and perhaps roy, abuse of power, false conclusions   Kevin bush, and perhaps roy, abuse of power, false conclusions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Alright, at approximately 6:30 pm, a serious abuse of power was presented to 2 of us on the RP server, which was me and howie cheetum.

after a series of "Christmas music" mic spamming, howie was later doing the SAME exact thing as Kevin, except he was killed for it.

LATER, Roy was shooting at my feet, Kevin was placing hit after hit on me, I kept dying, shit like that happened, so I ran into the bank with howie, and I complained...

I did not troll, I just complained, quotes like "This is why they shouldn't be admin" and "This is ridiculous, they aren't RPing, they are just trying to get me to leave" I said. And Howie agreed, saying that they were acting like retards, so what happened was once we went back to RPing, I went to ask Howie to check on my account, I am suddenly muted and gimped, as Howie, and I was slapped. so for saying my feelings in a sane, non-trolling way, I was punished, so was Howie, and all he did was agree with me. By the way, in this series of events, the server dropped down from 12 people to 5.

Afterwords, I put the pieces together, it was Kevin, and perhaps roy's plan, to make us rage enough to get banned, so yes, they were being complete trolls the entire time (yes roy, the true definition of a troll).

So finally howie broke out, and called you out for being bad admins, which IS NOT a bannable offense.

And in 80 minutes I will post a video showing proof of mic spamming and a possible rdm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/failtolawl?feature=mhum
mythix

PostSubject: Re: Kevin bush, and perhaps roy, abuse of power, false conclusions   Kevin bush, and perhaps roy, abuse of power, false conclusions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:40 pm

It wasn't mic spam.
I was streaming Christmas music in a building.
Also, we're all really sick of your shit.
You're the ones with the false conclusions.
And you aren't banned.
Topic locked.
Also, looking at the log of that time, the only person that left was you. The player base is quite high.
Back to top Go down
Laredef

PostSubject: Re: Kevin bush, and perhaps roy, abuse of power, false conclusions   Kevin bush, and perhaps roy, abuse of power, false conclusions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Okay, the reason i was calling you a troll, was when i was a hit man You were like "Roy is trying to hit me and i'm dodging all of his bullets" also The post about "How to lose players" is total a troll and Jay Agrees. We are getting tired of this stuff. I know for a fact i did nothing wrong i was just a Hit Man doing my Job No abuse so i don't get how you say i abused. The reason Howie was banned was for Trolling, You left and we were fine but Howie kept on going and trolling, we gave him many warnings to stop but he kept on going. If you would like him to get unbanned, please put an Appeal up on the forums and i will be happy to look at it.

Roy Fredrickson
LNG Server Wide Manager
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin bush, and perhaps roy, abuse of power, false conclusions   Kevin bush, and perhaps roy, abuse of power, false conclusions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin bush, and perhaps roy, abuse of power, false conclusions
Page 1 of 1