Lito'sGaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lito'sGaming Network

Lito'sGaming Network - Official Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The iRP Server is currently: Online - The Gf2 Server is currently: Online
New eVIP and Holiday Events, read it here in the announcement board!
Event: Go bid your way for 750 points!

My behavior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pro Pipe Ninja
VIP
VIP

My behavior Empty
PostSubject: My behavior   My behavior Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:43 am

Hello all. As you all know, I'm a pretty active member on the LGN server, but as many of you ALSO know, I tend to "ragequit" a lot. Just a little bit ago, I called Yuri a "cock sucker" and I was gagged, then I raged to Jay over it In chat. I sincerely apologize, and my reason for raging is more of a personal, mental matter, and I AM seeing a physicatrist. I rage because of my life at home and how my brother has always picked on me since I was little, and since he's 6 yrs older than me, I can't take it out on him. With this being said, I feel a type of "free" on Jay's server, because I love it oh so much. All I'm trying to say is I'm sorry Yuri, Jay, and all the others who have suffered from my behavior over the past few weeks.

Sincerest apologies,
Pro Pipe Ninja
Back to top Go down
JayLitowick
Admin
Admin

My behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My behavior   My behavior Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Glad that you even apologized, most people would not go through lengths this far to apologize. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

My behavior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lito'sGaming Network :: Discussion :: General Talk-
Jump to: