Lito'sGaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lito'sGaming Network

Lito'sGaming Network - Official Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The iRP Server is currently: Online - The Gf2 Server is currently: Online
New eVIP and Holiday Events, read it here in the announcement board!
Event: Go bid your way for 750 points!

MythiX's Unban Appeal of Wonders (Comes with side of your choice; coleslaw or fries)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mythix

MythiX's Unban Appeal of Wonders (Comes with side of your choice; coleslaw or fries) Empty
PostSubject: MythiX's Unban Appeal of Wonders (Comes with side of your choice; coleslaw or fries)   MythiX's Unban Appeal of Wonders (Comes with side of your choice; coleslaw or fries) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:08 pm

So.
I was banned from the server for personal reasons that do not need to be stated here, for who knows these reasons are the only people that need to know.
Who banned me?
Jay Litowicks. Permanently.
My in-game name
Samuel Rutherford. Prior known as Dick Hamilton, and possibly other names for short periods of time. Currently used: Samuel Rutherford.
Reason?
Those who know the reason know it.
Why I think I should be personally unbanned.
Because I was banned for personal reasons, and not an in-game reason, it would only make sense that I get unbanned. If Justin would have had a problem with me, he would have confronted it personally instead of banning me permanently.
I have apologized for the issue, and no permanent harm was done; nor issues formed.
So, I ask that I may be unbanned under the reason that it was for a personal reason and that I have apologized for the issue.
Thanks for your time,
Sincerely,
Kevin Bush.
Back to top Go down
JayLitowick
Admin
Admin

MythiX's Unban Appeal of Wonders (Comes with side of your choice; coleslaw or fries) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MythiX's Unban Appeal of Wonders (Comes with side of your choice; coleslaw or fries)   MythiX's Unban Appeal of Wonders (Comes with side of your choice; coleslaw or fries) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Smile, unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Laredef

PostSubject: Re: MythiX's Unban Appeal of Wonders (Comes with side of your choice; coleslaw or fries)   MythiX's Unban Appeal of Wonders (Comes with side of your choice; coleslaw or fries) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:44 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MythiX's Unban Appeal of Wonders (Comes with side of your choice; coleslaw or fries)   MythiX's Unban Appeal of Wonders (Comes with side of your choice; coleslaw or fries) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MythiX's Unban Appeal of Wonders (Comes with side of your choice; coleslaw or fries)
Page 1 of 1